- Went to Vegas with the hubby. Had a BLAST!!!
- I have been working my tail off doing overtime....yuck.
- Lost and then gained back 7 pounds (see the Vegas trip:)
- Realized my husband has no idea what IVF entails:
But I digress.
The great thing about his statement is it made me sad/angry/horrified for about 30 seconds. Then I laughed. Hard. I mean, how insanely ridiculous??? This is obviously a sign that before IVF he needs some major EDUCATION. Jeesh.
Tomorrow we are going in for a couples counseling session. I am kinda looking forward to it. I am curious to know what emotional obstacles there are to overcome if we go the donor sperm route...because quite frankly that remains to be the option that I think is most feasible for our situation right now.
I am going to try to catch up on all of your fabulous blogs over the weekend...I hope I read only good news!!!

Vegas sounds fun but babies everywhere? Wth? Why did they have to go and make Vegas so family friendly anyway? Good luck at the couples counseling and don't worry about educating your dh about ivf, he will learn when he needs to.
ReplyDeleteThe counseling session will be a good time to educate the hubby. But you gotta love his positive attitude :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, I read this a while back and wanted to comment, then. I wonder why i didn't? Anyways, What your husband said sounded so much like something that my husband would say. - and things he has said! I just don't see how he can be so confident...but I love it when he is confident, it makes it easier for me to believe that there is a light at the end of this tunnel.
ReplyDelete