Our first counseling appt was great! It felt good to be in a neutral 'safe' place and be able to talk through some things.
Tentative plan? Once again we are leaning towards dIUI for our first attempt. Hubby feels good about it, I feel good about it, our finances feel good about it, our family feels good about it (although I have some doubts about the in-laws, mostly his mom) so it seems a go! We are still planning on waiting for DH's damn doctorate to be done which will be this April.
I'm excited! I hope this stays firmly in place as the plan for awhile...I can't take much more wavering around!
Tentative plan? Once again we are leaning towards dIUI for our first attempt. Hubby feels good about it, I feel good about it, our finances feel good about it, our family feels good about it (although I have some doubts about the in-laws, mostly his mom) so it seems a go! We are still planning on waiting for DH's damn doctorate to be done which will be this April.
I'm excited! I hope this stays firmly in place as the plan for awhile...I can't take much more wavering around!

Yay!! Glad everything is coming together.
ReplyDeleteHaving a plan is an amazing feeling - especially when it's one you're both on board with. GL!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog. ICLW is an awesome platform...I didnt' even enter it this month, and I am getting traffic from it. HA HA HA.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your diagnosis, and I know exactly how hard it is. Sounds like you are in a good place, and that is awesome. We had to go through a serious grieving process. I dont' think we will ever be "over it", we just have accepted it.
Good luck girlie- and I wish you both all the best luck in the world.
<3
Oh my gosh, having a plan is EVERYTHING for me. In this crazy journey, where everything feels so out of control, having a plan gives me something to hold onto. SO GLAD that you have a plan!
ReplyDeleteJust like Bumpy said, this is not an easy plan to sign up for, and the grieving process was pretty long and painful for us. But here we are - in our first dIUI cycle this month! Bumpy too! I sure hope that you can join us soon!
-Foxy