are the most amazing girls ever. Seriously! I was able to spend some time with them this weekend and it was wonderful. Spending a lot of time with an 18 month old did seem to mess with my hormones or something...I cried during our flight home. DH kept asking what was wrong and I couldn't vocalize what it was...until I realized it was baby hunger.
I went to counseilng again. I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling!
I hope everyone is having a good week! I'm excited for the new season of 16 and Pregnant starting tonight :)
I went to counseilng again. I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling!
I hope everyone is having a good week! I'm excited for the new season of 16 and Pregnant starting tonight :)

That age is so damn perfect, isn't it :) Glad you got to enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteIt is the PERFECT age! Walking but not too fast, talking but not too much, oh man I am obsessed :)
ReplyDeleteAwww. That is a wonderful age!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the counseling. Thank you for visiting my blog.
So glad you had a great time with your nieces.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, 16 and pregnant - I'd better set the DVR!
ReplyDeleteI think that those babies do strange things to our hormones. My Bestie has a little one who just turned one. I absolutely adore her. just being around her makes me so happy.
Will you get to see them again before too long?
We are planning on visiting around christmas time...I wish we lived closer so I could see them on a regular basis!
ReplyDelete