I am over it.
Started spotting yesterday, just tan colored CM. This morning had a gush of red with CM. I went into the OB, she did an abdominal u/s. Both babies look great, measured 9+2 and 9+4 (I am 9+3 today), both had a heart rate of 179. She did a vaginal exam, cervix is closed. She sees no reason for the bleeding.
Just now pinkish spotting started back up.
I am so very sick with morning sickness that I am less worried about the babies. I'm thinking maybe since this is happening every couple of weeks that maybe it is just growing/stretching pains? With twins the uterus has to grow much faster, from what I've read many twin moms spot on and off throughout their pregnancy.
I fly home tonight, I just knew I couldn't sit through a 15 hour flight without knowing the babies were alive. Can't wait to see Pipsqueak. What I texted my husband just now is, "This 60% of our family can't wait to be reunited with the other 40%!"
Started spotting yesterday, just tan colored CM. This morning had a gush of red with CM. I went into the OB, she did an abdominal u/s. Both babies look great, measured 9+2 and 9+4 (I am 9+3 today), both had a heart rate of 179. She did a vaginal exam, cervix is closed. She sees no reason for the bleeding.
Just now pinkish spotting started back up.
I am so very sick with morning sickness that I am less worried about the babies. I'm thinking maybe since this is happening every couple of weeks that maybe it is just growing/stretching pains? With twins the uterus has to grow much faster, from what I've read many twin moms spot on and off throughout their pregnancy.
I fly home tonight, I just knew I couldn't sit through a 15 hour flight without knowing the babies were alive. Can't wait to see Pipsqueak. What I texted my husband just now is, "This 60% of our family can't wait to be reunited with the other 40%!"

I love that more than half of your family is with you!
ReplyDeleteExcited you will be reunited with your family soon!! So glad everything is OK!!!
ReplyDeletePlease don't fret, easier said then done I know. I had spotting with my twins on and off during my pregnancy. I have 2 beautiful 3 year old girls :)
ReplyDeleteI am sure it is terrifying every time, but it is all going so well at this point. I hope you have a great flight!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Goodness, I feel you on this one. I've had daily spotting for almost two weeks now, ranging in color from like tan to dark brownish-black. I know you know this already but at my RE's office they say it's because when you're pregnant your cervix is more sensitive (from the blood flow) and that it's perfectly normal. Also, I think you're in the place where the placenta is taking over and that could cause the spotting too. At any rate, yay for flying home and I hope you had safe travels!
ReplyDeleteUgh, so sorry about the spotting thinking of you and sending good thoughts, it sounds like it is an unfortunate par for the course. Safe travels.
ReplyDeleteSpotting sucks!!!
ReplyDelete