Today's U/S was everything an U/S should be, for all of us. No doom and gloom, only good measurements, and a Dr saying, "Everything looks perfect, there are absolutely no signs that anything will go wrong".
I am 6+3, Twin A measures 6+1 with a heart rate of 132, Twin B measures 6+2 with a heart rate of 126. Sac sizes and yolk sac sizes normal.
I could see the hearts flickering, so freaking insane! We tried to listen but it wasn't picking up very good. Could hear it for just a second. Repeat U/S in 11 days at 8 weeks exactly, when we should be able to hear them more easily.
My bp was perfect, I've only gained 1/2 lb even though I am eating everything in sight. Pretty much the perfect appt. Oh I hope those stupid weird beta doubling times are the only blip in this pregnancy!
I am having TWINS. OMG.
I am 6+3, Twin A measures 6+1 with a heart rate of 132, Twin B measures 6+2 with a heart rate of 126. Sac sizes and yolk sac sizes normal.
I could see the hearts flickering, so freaking insane! We tried to listen but it wasn't picking up very good. Could hear it for just a second. Repeat U/S in 11 days at 8 weeks exactly, when we should be able to hear them more easily.
My bp was perfect, I've only gained 1/2 lb even though I am eating everything in sight. Pretty much the perfect appt. Oh I hope those stupid weird beta doubling times are the only blip in this pregnancy!
I am having TWINS. OMG.

Congrats!!! Whoah!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! great news!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteDe-lurking -- I've never blogged, but loved reading everyone else's blogs when I was going through IVF cycles. Congratulations! I was so thrilled to see your posts recently. I've also enjoyed your posts about living in the Middle East. My youngest son was born around the same time as your daughter from IVF#4 for me. I'm so glad IVF#3 is going well for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, means a lot!
DeleteAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAre you freaking out? I would be completely freaking out.
xoxo
Yes I am freaking out!!! Less so I think than I would've been if this was my first pregnancy though. I assume it will be a little bit of hell :)
DeleteThis is what I was hoping to see! Exciting, wonderful, slightly scary but oh so fabulous news! Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY! Scary and fabulous!
DeleteZOMG, this is so exciting! One step closer to that Holy Grail! I am grinning ear to ear.
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet!! Now you are right behind me!!!!!
DeleteOh wow, so freaking awesome!! Congratulations! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks love! xx
Delete