I think I am 7 weeks today, as egg retrieval was 5 weeks ago today. My clinic is dating me one day behind which is weird, I think I am right.
I am feeling good! Had one episode of vomiting this week (into the kitchen sink, yuck), and have had lethargy and nausea, but nothing extreme. Please oh please let me not be as sick as I was with Pipsqueak!
Lots of changes possibly in the works, fingers crossed: moving back to the USA! Oh please let this work out! Lots of things need to be figured out, but it's looking good!
I read "Expecting Twins, Triples and Quads" in one day. So much information, a little overwhelming, but it is a great read. I am trying to make a concerted effort to up my protein and calcium.
Next ultrasound in 8 days. I am extremely impatient!
I am feeling good! Had one episode of vomiting this week (into the kitchen sink, yuck), and have had lethargy and nausea, but nothing extreme. Please oh please let me not be as sick as I was with Pipsqueak!
Lots of changes possibly in the works, fingers crossed: moving back to the USA! Oh please let this work out! Lots of things need to be figured out, but it's looking good!
I read "Expecting Twins, Triples and Quads" in one day. So much information, a little overwhelming, but it is a great read. I am trying to make a concerted effort to up my protein and calcium.
Next ultrasound in 8 days. I am extremely impatient!

so exciting! Glad you are feeling well too!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't lie - would KILL to have morning sickness. My hormone levels never made it high enough last time around. Is it weird to WANT to be vomiting your guts up? Still, I hope you're not miserable the entire time around. :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I remember watching Jon and Kate plus 8, and she mentioned that she had to eat a pound of bacon a day when she was preggo with the 6 kids, because it was high protein, high fat.
ReplyDelete