Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stims day 9

(written 2/11/15)
After 8 stims doses, again at a smaller dose than my last 2 long DR cycles...
I have over 20 follicles ranging from 19-23mm!  Uterine lining is 16mm and triple stripe.  The dr said we can expect 20 eggs!!!!!  I pushed her to give me a chance of success, she said 60-65%.  I will take it!!!

Lots of exclamation points today.

They sent me home with a smaller dose of stims and cetrotide in case they want one more dose, but I don't think that's gonna happen. They also sent me home with 2 separate trigger shots, depending on my E2 level as to probability of OHSS.  

Omg I'm feeling really positive. Hope I'm not setting myself up for failure.

I asked about freezing eggs.  (Freezing embryos is frustratingly illegal here!!).  I asked how many mature eggs we would need to think about freezing half.  She said if we end up with 16-18 or more mature eggs we should probably freeze half.  Any less than that and we will just fertilize all of them.

Ooohhhh please let this work.   We are ready for you little Arabian Bebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment