Why is that? A cold in the summertime sucks so much more than a cold in winter. It is just so unnatural. Pipsqueak got it first, then I quickly followed. Nasal congestion, runny nose, headache and body aches. She is also trying to cut her incisors so she is just a mess.
I started out this cycle being so good - taking no ibuprofen or benadryl, just tylenol for the occasional bcp induced headache. Now I am taking ibuprofen, Nyquil, Dayquil and afrin. I figured since I am gettting general anesthesia Friday that these drugs are child's play. Oh well what can you do?
I am LOVING ICLW this month! I have been reading and commenting on so many new blogs! It's so nice to feel that sense of community again. xoxoxo. I wish all of you cycling now or in the future all of the luck in the world!
-Surgery this Friday at 10:50am. Start Lupron that evening. Here we go!
I started out this cycle being so good - taking no ibuprofen or benadryl, just tylenol for the occasional bcp induced headache. Now I am taking ibuprofen, Nyquil, Dayquil and afrin. I figured since I am gettting general anesthesia Friday that these drugs are child's play. Oh well what can you do?
I am LOVING ICLW this month! I have been reading and commenting on so many new blogs! It's so nice to feel that sense of community again. xoxoxo. I wish all of you cycling now or in the future all of the luck in the world!
-Surgery this Friday at 10:50am. Start Lupron that evening. Here we go!

Oh boo. I hope you feel better. Maybe you can catch some sun rays, it always seems to help (or at least I think)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah summer colds definitely suck! My sister has a sinus infection and she's absolutely miserable. I would have taken the other stuff in your case too. Good luck with the surgery!
ReplyDeleteSending well wishes and some prayers for healing! Hope you feel better soon! Summer colds are just so un-natural!
ReplyDelete