Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

CD 1

So AF showed up today just one day late - I was obviously anxiously awaiting her arrival.  I called the clinic this morning and left them a message.  It's Sunday so I didn't expect much back - but 20 mins later they called and left me a voicemail.  I take this as a good omen of positive experiences to come :-)  I am to call back first thing in the morning and make an appt for my baseline u/s and 'day 3' labs Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.  I am obviously excited to make sure I have no cysts or anything and am ready to begin - but I am also ready to have that official calendar!  I am a visual person - I need it laid out in front of me. 

I AM SO EXCITED!

3 comments:

  1. So glad they called back!!! Hope your labs all come back great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, exciting times. Good luck! I will be hoping for the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for you! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete