We are at the in-laws for her 1st birthday and the holidays - and she has her first bad cold :-(. Her party is tomorrow so I hope she rebounds quickly!!!
Aww poor thing. So sorry she is feeling sick for her birthday. Hope she is much better tomorrow for her party. Happy Birthday to your baby girl nonetheless!! :)
Has is seriously already been a year!??!?!??!!?!?! I guess time really flies when you are SO FREAKING EXHAUSTED!!!! hahaha. Really though, I feel like it was just last week when, I was OVERDUE and you were going in early. WOW. What a year its been! congratulations mama!
Aww poor thing. So sorry she is feeling sick for her birthday. Hope she is much better tomorrow for her party. Happy Birthday to your baby girl nonetheless!! :)
ReplyDeleteHas is seriously already been a year!??!?!??!!?!?! I guess time really flies when you are SO FREAKING EXHAUSTED!!!! hahaha.
ReplyDeleteReally though, I feel like it was just last week when, I was OVERDUE and you were going in early. WOW. What a year its been! congratulations mama!