Sleep deprivation makes me crazy (or maybe sane?)
Today I told DH that I do not want to try for another one. That I'm too exhausted and one is enough. I even said, "and God forbid we have twins!" He laughed and said that's the same thing I said when I was exhausted during her newborn stage.
So maybe I should wait awhile before I declare her an only ;-).
Lack of sleep makes everything worse. What's worse is I'm working nights all weekend then will be up with her Tues while DH is at work and I've had no sleep. Pretty sure on Tuesday I will never ever want any more babies. LOL

It's always a good idea to wait and make important decisions when you are well rested! Love you! (your momma)
ReplyDeleteThanks Momma! Love you too :-)
DeleteI know...pretty sure all the crazies in the world are sleep deprived. Got to be right! LOL...
ReplyDeleteHaha! I am crazy for doing this all over again as we hit the terrible twos full force. So sleep deprivation can def make you do some crazy things for sure! ;)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog, youre the winner!
ReplyDeleteI emailed you...thank you!!!
DeleteSleep makes all the difference. I was just saying to someone today that this newborn stage is so tough I don't think we'll try for anymore. My friend reminded me that we are only 3 weeks in and perhaps I should wait to make that decision. :)
ReplyDeleteSleep? What's that? We refer to a good night now as "2 or 3 long naps":] Yes, save that decision for an 8 hour night, might make a difference! :]
ReplyDeleteHi Marianne,
ReplyDeleteBarging over completely unrelated. I did delete part of the post because I agree that we need to love others. I disagree with the actions, but I am not perfect. Such a tender spot for me I guess. Glad you follow :)
Thanks for stopping by the blog & your sweet words! Oh girl, I can so relate to the lack of sleep and feeling overwhelmed, I was once in those same shoes and now that I've been away from it for a bit I've started to think about another baby (I realize I'm likely completely insane and will likely think in the future, what where you thinking, ha)! Thank goodness for caffeine:) Hope things have gotten a bit better for you guys in terms of sleep!
ReplyDelete