My daughter's first tooth came through the day before she turned 8 months old. She had been an angel that week - even slept all night long twice (the only two times she ever has). I smugly thought that this would be a breeze. Clearly I jinxed myself.
2 days later she was clearly not feeling well. 99.9 temp, fussy, and worst of all waking up crying every 1-2 hours overnight.
2 1/2 weeks later she is still waking ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Last night she slept a 3 hour stretch finally which was miraculous. I've tried Tylenol or Motrin. before bed and in the middle of the night to no avail. We've tried orajel and homeopathic gel. Finally I broke down and bought a Baltic amber teething necklace. She has had it on for 24 hours so far--I hope it makes a difference.
2 days later she was clearly not feeling well. 99.9 temp, fussy, and worst of all waking up crying every 1-2 hours overnight.
2 1/2 weeks later she is still waking ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Last night she slept a 3 hour stretch finally which was miraculous. I've tried Tylenol or Motrin. before bed and in the middle of the night to no avail. We've tried orajel and homeopathic gel. Finally I broke down and bought a Baltic amber teething necklace. She has had it on for 24 hours so far--I hope it makes a difference.

Wow, that sounds rough. Poor little girl and poor mama. I hope it passes and she feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable, btw!
Ugh...teething. Sucks right up there with colds like LN10 has right now...stuffy noses makes for long long nights. Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete