6 months yesterday. This seems like such a huge milestone!
We started rice cereal mixed with breast milk this week. She likes it! Pic below :-)
Just started mashed avocado today. In a few days we will try sweet potatoes. For the avocado I sliced it into 6-8 chunks and froze individual servings in ziploc freezer bags. I bought 3 avocados and this will provide lots of servings!
So far so good. I'm kinda excited to see what effect solid food has on her poops. LOL I may be in need of a life.
Last weekend she reached out and licked my beer bottle (adorable pic below) and that's actually what prompted me to start solids.
Ooh! And this week she has started taking some naps independently!! Yahoo!!
We started rice cereal mixed with breast milk this week. She likes it! Pic below :-)
Just started mashed avocado today. In a few days we will try sweet potatoes. For the avocado I sliced it into 6-8 chunks and froze individual servings in ziploc freezer bags. I bought 3 avocados and this will provide lots of servings!
So far so good. I'm kinda excited to see what effect solid food has on her poops. LOL I may be in need of a life.
Last weekend she reached out and licked my beer bottle (adorable pic below) and that's actually what prompted me to start solids.
Ooh! And this week she has started taking some naps independently!! Yahoo!!

6 months is a huge milestone, congrats! What an adorable baby! I love her chubby cheeks, and so nice to see you, love the Bjorne! Can I use another exclamation point?
ReplyDeleteI would be curious about the poop change too.
CUTE! We started on the same foods and the poop, well it didn't come when it needed to... which led to a really cranky baby. We had to switch to oatmeal instead of rice. I hope you don't face the constipation issues... if you do, contact me through a comment and I'll let you know how we've changed the diet. Avocados have been great! We freeze them in ice cube trays. Good luck:]
ReplyDeleteWow... time is flying by !! Such an adorable little one... and love your photos :) Thinking of you both xoxo
ReplyDeleteThe beer bottle pic made me smile. She is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete