These make the sleep deprivation worth it!!
I feel rested today! Hubby fed her 2 bottles of expressed breast milk last night and I was able to sleep from 10pm-3:45am!!! That's the longest I've slept Consecutively since I was about 22 weeks pregnant. Bliss!! I looked like Dolly Parton when I woke up though :). I usually am only able to pump 3-4 oz total at a time..well at 4am I pumped 8.5oz!
I feel rested today! Hubby fed her 2 bottles of expressed breast milk last night and I was able to sleep from 10pm-3:45am!!! That's the longest I've slept Consecutively since I was about 22 weeks pregnant. Bliss!! I looked like Dolly Parton when I woke up though :). I usually am only able to pump 3-4 oz total at a time..well at 4am I pumped 8.5oz!

holy moly am i jealous of your sleep! Its the one thing I can't seem to figure out, and can't help but think that we are doing wrong. I know that it will sort itself out, but geez, its rough right now. What I would give for an uninterrupted 6 hours of sleep!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the smiles.
She's a doll!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Congrats momma ;)
ReplyDelete