Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

33 weeks 1 day

Bed rest day 13.

I am seeing a perinatologist on Dec 5.  I am to stay on strict bed rest until he clears me, with at least modified bed rest until delivery.  i.e. no more work for me.  I will run out of my paid time off/disability 2 weeks after our due date.  So that is going to make for an interesting financial situation but we will manage!

Had another bpp/non-stress test today - all is good! She scored 10/10 :)  I hope she continues to do well and ignore her mother's high blood pressure!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  We did!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that baby is looking so hot! I hope that her mama is hanging in there while on lock-down...

    I am not a dr, but I have read a bit about pre-e and blood pressure since my bestie has high bp. There are some theorys that high protein diets can help. I think that the Bradley Method guy - Brewer? or something like that has a special high protein diet that is recommended. The internets would know more than I, but might be worth looking into.

    I'm not sure what we are going to do about the unpaid mat leave... I'll only get 2 weeks of half pay for disability, and have about 2 weeks of vacation time saved up... but my job is protected for 12 weeks starting Jan 1. I plan on taking the full 12 weeks, and am leaving it to ML to figure out how we'll pay the bills in the meantime. It sure isn't easy.

    Wishing that I could cruz by your house to hang out and keep you company... alas. Call if you ever want to chat :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that your test went well... bed rest must be frustrating but not long now :)) Hope time flies past for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete