Well, almost wordless :) Heartbeat 176, measuring 9 weeks (8w 6d today) and everything looked perfect according to Dr Alan! He showed us the baby's spinal cord, umbilical cord and small yolk sac. The baby was moving it's arms and legs and the little head was twitching! It was spectacular :)
What a priceless photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is Project Baby :)
Amazing!!! Congratulations!!! So precious!!!
ReplyDeletethat picture is worth a 1,000 million bazillion words. congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that beautiful baby :-) HUGS
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the most amazing site ever! I loved the first ultrasound where we got to see our little one moving his little arms and legs! Congratulations
ReplyDeletewow, how fabulous.
ReplyDeleteoooo!! that's a real baby!!!!!! love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy! (or girl) So happy everything went well!
ReplyDeleteso cute already!!!! you must be so in love :) I can't wait to see little one get bitter :)
ReplyDeletehaha.....BIGGER, not bitter :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteit is pretty insane isn't it! I just got in the mail a printout of every OB appt between now and December 15 (41 weeks). I can't stop staring at this list, and thinking that it is really for me. this is really something.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful=)
ReplyDelete