I feel like a new person. Physically there are still some unwanted symptoms but much less severe - more like I expected with pregnancy. I have energy suddenly. I want to clean my house. And good Lord I'm hungry constantly!!
Right now I am just overflowing with love and gratitude for this baby. This was our one shot - for financial reasons we agreed we could only try this once. We signed up for only the one cycle program. We had no frozen embryos. Our hopes laid with 2 embryos - a perfect 5aa and a medium to low grade 1bb. I'm assuming the 5aa is the one that implanted. My one shot out of 19 eggs retrieved.
I had faced a possibility of life without children. Knock on wood, I don't think that life is going to come to pass.
I love you little sweet pea.

Glad you are feeling more like yourself!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete