But I feel I have to. If you don't want to hear how miserable it can be when you finally get pregnant please don't read this.
I am not good at pregnancy. My nausea and dry heaving is out of control. I am tired all of the time. I haven't had a real poop in 3 weeks. I sit on the toilet for an hour at a time, straining and huffing and puffing with almost no results. And what does result is rock hard.
I cry every day. I feel so miserable and yet at the same time feel so unbelievably guilty about it. I should just be happy and smile through my miseries. I am pregnant, it's what I've always wanted.
My first ob appt was ok. Too early for doppler (was 9w). I don't go back for 3 weeks and no more ultrasounds until 18 weeks. We have decided against any screenings because we are both terrified of a false positive.
My endometrin suppositories end this Thursday. Do you think stopping those will help this God awful constipation?
Sorry for the tmi.
And I swear when I am human again I am gonna comment my ass off on all of your blogs. Just know that I am rooting for you.

Sorry you feel like crap. I hope you feel back to your old self soon but yes, I would do anything to be in your shoes!
ReplyDeleteI felt better once I stopped taking the suppositories. I actually very much felt the way you do at the beginning of my pregnancy. THe good news was that by 13 weeks I was feeling So much better and I started to enjoy the pregnancy. Its important to know that you can feel anyway you like to without guilt. Just as it was possible to feel both happy and sad about a pregnancy announcement we are able to feel both grateful and sick/awful during our pregnancy. There is no right or wrong.
ReplyDeleteOh no - I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you feel sick! And I totally understand how you feel about not wanting to complain. Pregnancy and parenting after IF has brought on a lot of interesting emotions that I've been working through continually. At some point, though, you are human, and it's OK to say that things are hard. Hang in there!!! I'm praying you get better soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry you feel sick. Every pregnancy IS different..and every trimester is diferent. So just know that relief is on its way.
ReplyDeleteUgggghhhh. I hope things get better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh girl, It sucks sucks sucks that you are feeling so sucky!
ReplyDeleteBut please, write all you need to about it. No guilt. You have every right to feel however the heck you are feeling, and vent away here in your space :)
Are you taking any medication for the nausea? I've heard that there are some good options out there. Mine was nowhere near as bad as yours, but I found that sipping on ginger beer helped a lot.
Much love!
(((Hugs))) I hope it gets better soon. Have you talked to your Dr. about safe stool softners and nausea meds?
ReplyDeletePregnancy is rough! And if any one deserves to complain it is an IF sister! Tell us the truth, don't sugar coat it. Sorry it has been so hard. We all know you are super grateful, complaining doesn't take away from that at all. Hope you feel better soon. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time... pregnancy is a nightmare, no matter how you get there - so many hormones, symptoms and overwhelming tiredness. Look after yourself... and try pear juice for constipation (my OB recommended it and I've sworn by it ever since). Love to you always xoxo
ReplyDelete{newyearmum2.blogspot.com}