Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Limbo, how I've missed you

First off I am SOOO far behind on blogs.  I have only read sporadically...I am sorry.  I am rooting for all of you and nothing but happy when I read your good news. When I read bad news I feel awful.  Bad news sucks, it shouldn't exist and we should fucking abolish it.

We are sorta kinda in limbo again.  DH is having trouble getting the urologist on the phone..but our plan right now is to get genetic testing done, talk again with him about clomid/other meds that might possibly increase his counts, and keep talking donor. 

Well this sure reminds me of where we have been several times this last year. 

Love you all.  One of these days I'm gonna read through everyone's posts. 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get the urologist on the phone and out of limbo soon. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in limbo.. no fun. Hope this too shall pass for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limbo is not a fun place to be, hope you can leave soon!

    ReplyDelete