Just when I thought I wasn't going to cry all week...
I see this video on a fellow infertile's blog. I held it together until the end and then sobbed. Kinda cathartic actually...so if you need a good cry watch it. If you are already feeling fragile today then skip it!
Hi Marianne, I just found your blog after you commented in mine. I look forward to following your journey. I saw this video a few months back and for some reason, decided I wanted to watch it right after I found out our baby had no heartbeat. I started sobbing but it was actually incredibly cathartic.
I know you warned about the tears, but I was in no way prepared. I was so touched by this video.
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much for sharing. I have embedded this video on my blog as well.
Oh, goodness. I used to watch this all the time. Tears galore. HUGS.
ReplyDeleteHi Marianne, I just found your blog after you commented in mine. I look forward to following your journey. I saw this video a few months back and for some reason, decided I wanted to watch it right after I found out our baby had no heartbeat. I started sobbing but it was actually incredibly cathartic.
ReplyDelete