I think email is very helpful in resolving fights. This is a snippet of an email I sent the hubs today...
Last night sucked but I think we needed to get those feelings out in the open. I hope we both understand a little better what the other is going through...please talk to me anytime something comes up with you, and I want to know I can come to you without you telling me I need to see someone or stop being so obsessive.
I love you more than anything baby. We are a team so we need to start acting like one instead of tearing each other down.
It is sometimes easier for me to think clearly by myself, communicating one on one is hard for me because I detest confrontation.
Official couples counseling appt made for October. This counselor has experience in infertility and donor issues. Here goes nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment