
Time is flying by! Oh my!
8 weeks old and they decided to roll
Over from back to front today! They both did it minutes apart...this is extraordinarily early, P was 4.5 months old when she finally got it. Slow down babies!
Things are good here...constant changing diapers, nursing, burping, playing, repeat. I wouldn't change it for the world!
The babies are sleeping in Rock n Plays by our bed , last night they went 4 hours between feedings! Longest ever! After that it was back to every 1.5-2 hours like usual :).
Breastfeeding is going great! Even better than with P. With P we dealt with reflux so I was always changing my diet, trying bottles, etc. These guys just nurse on demand. I also pump once every morning and have over 80 oz frozen! They've had bottles twice when I've been gone and took them well. Can't ask for more than that!
I don't have much more to say, life is good and busy as it should be :-)


Glad to hear how well everyone is. I was starting to worry.
ReplyDeleteOMG, they are so beautiful! That picture of the two of them holding hands just melts my heart. Congratulations! So happy that things are going so well.
ReplyDelete