I was in L&D today having contractions monitored when I had a placental abruption, 15 mins later 2 boys by emergency C section. Feeling great and oh so in love!!! They are now 7 hours old, have both lazily breast fed and are asleep on/next to me. Born at 35+1 weighing 5lbs 11 oz and 5lbs 1oz. More
Details later. Love you all xxxx
What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! They're beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAbruption!!!!! Yikes. Thank goodness they are ok! You look amazing and those babies are scrumptious. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad, so very glad, that you were actually at the hospital when that happened. They are both beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy for yall!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Beautiful! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news! I love how they are all snuggled in. Good job Mama!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that they are safe and sound! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Congratulations, lady! They really are beautiful little boys. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats lovely!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! They are darling!
ReplyDelete