My clinic told me below 0.2 is bad, between 0.2-1 is borderline above 1 is great, above 2 is excellent.
My level is.....
6.7!!!!!
I'm so happy!!! There are two different scales used so googling gave me weird results, but it seems 6.8 and above is probably PCOS. Hmmmmm. I really don't think I have that. Who knows though? Since we can only conceive through Ivf anyway due to MFI it's kind of a moot point.
Now I'm even more excited to cycle! The weird thing is I'm all confident and unstressed and feeling good. Last time I was super negative, sure it wouldn't work and talking myself into a child free life. I hope I'm not jinxing myself!
My level is.....
6.7!!!!!
I'm so happy!!! There are two different scales used so googling gave me weird results, but it seems 6.8 and above is probably PCOS. Hmmmmm. I really don't think I have that. Who knows though? Since we can only conceive through Ivf anyway due to MFI it's kind of a moot point.
Now I'm even more excited to cycle! The weird thing is I'm all confident and unstressed and feeling good. Last time I was super negative, sure it wouldn't work and talking myself into a child free life. I hope I'm not jinxing myself!

Yay! :) Sounds great. Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete