I have scheduled the first sit down appt with our RE to discuss our next IVF attempt - it's in late June. Our plans are to start the process in July - and if my next 2 periods start when I think they will start, and the timing is similar to last time (obviously this is a BIG if...for all I know he will recommend a different protocol or something, or I could respond differently) that would give us a retrival date of August 7.
WOW.
I am suddenly way excited and less nervous than before. There is really no use in speculating about whether we should do this or not - if it doesn't work then at least we tried. I could see regretting not trying at all though...
WOW.
I am suddenly way excited and less nervous than before. There is really no use in speculating about whether we should do this or not - if it doesn't work then at least we tried. I could see regretting not trying at all though...

Excellent! good luck. I got pregnant in August, spring is a great time to have a baby.....unless you are in the southern hemisphere, I can't remember where you live. Anyway, keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all congrats on rocking that 5k!!! Second, sending lots of hope and thoughts your way. It is always such a brave courageous step to put yourself back out there and try again. The possible results though are definitely worth it. Hope all goes smoothly for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Marianne! Indeed so very exciting!
ReplyDelete