Great day! I slept in (14 hours straight!!!!!!!!!! I haven't slept like that since before the baby), DH and I just went on a 3.2 mile run, and we are going out to eat tonight while the in-laws babysit. We have no family in town so when they visit we take advantage of the free baby-sitting!
While we were out on our run I was telling DH about a blog I read through recently (can't remember which one it was, lately I have been reading through blogs like novels) and a man with a low sperm count went on arimidex and his testosterone and sperm counts went up dramatically....I kind of wish I hadn't told him because now he thinks maybe we should postpone IVF and go back to the urologist and talk about that. I say we go forward with IVF and use the arimidex possible miracle as a back up plan. Anyone have any information on arimidex??
Oh and I got a new job this week! Next fall I will officially be an adjunct professor! SO FANCY! Really it is just teaching two 5 week courses of medical terminology online to healthcare IT students. I will still be working as an ER nurse but this will allow me to make some money from home...and who knows, maybe lead me down a new career path?
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
While we were out on our run I was telling DH about a blog I read through recently (can't remember which one it was, lately I have been reading through blogs like novels) and a man with a low sperm count went on arimidex and his testosterone and sperm counts went up dramatically....I kind of wish I hadn't told him because now he thinks maybe we should postpone IVF and go back to the urologist and talk about that. I say we go forward with IVF and use the arimidex possible miracle as a back up plan. Anyone have any information on arimidex??
Oh and I got a new job this week! Next fall I will officially be an adjunct professor! SO FANCY! Really it is just teaching two 5 week courses of medical terminology online to healthcare IT students. I will still be working as an ER nurse but this will allow me to make some money from home...and who knows, maybe lead me down a new career path?
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Happy Birthday!!! :) Wow, 14 hours sounds amazing!! I am glad you enjoyed your day so far and hope you have a lovely evening too. Congrats on the new job!! Sounds exciting!
ReplyDelete(Sorry.. know nothing about the arimidex.. hope someone can help!)
Happy birthday! I cannot believe you slept that much! I don't think I've ever slept that much! Everything sounds great, especially the new job option.
ReplyDelete(I am no help on the medical side. Sorry.)
xoxo