Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Nursery pic

I want to put an asterisk at the end of the quote with a footnote stating "and pursued A.R.T."

6 comments:

  1. LOL!! Yeah...so wish there was a classy way to say "Two People Fell in Love...and alot of ART, doctors, nurses, drugs, hormones and tears later..." but just don't think Hallmark will buy that one! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable crib and wall art!
    We are just now putting furniture and decorations into Baby Q's room and I am scouring the web for inspiration. I love your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillow, and the colours on the blanket are so pretty. Love the mix of pink and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, there's a lot we could say after that quote, right? But it is on the wall and that is what is most important!!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete