Our little girl has been quite active this past week! I have seen my abdomen jut out literally like 3 inches! It is crazy - crazy awesome.
I'm up 18 pounds total. I guess this is ok for where I am - but I know I am eating way too much and I can tell my ass and hips are growing right along with my baby bump. I'm not completely depressed by this - but it kinda sucks.
I have my glucose tolerance test at my 28 week appt in 9 days. I think I will be okay - the other day at work I ate a ton of candy and then checked it one hour later my blood sugar was 111. I guess I know why I am up 18 lbs :)
Love to all~

I'm having BH and the pain/stretching right there with you... along with the bump on the backside too, we'll worry about that after, right? As long as these sweet babies are growing and developing, it's all good:] Take care and good luck on the glucose test!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is incredible! You have less than 100 days to go. Good luck on your glucose test. Any chance you'll post some belly photos?
ReplyDelete