Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

18 1/2 weeks!

I can't believe I'm 18 1/2 weeks pregnant!  OMG!

And to celebrate 50 followers (wow, I can't believe anyone cares what I have to say!) I have decided to put a photo up on this anonymous blog of mine - I will probably take it down in a few days but I thought you would all like to see my bump!

(removed)

It was taken this past Saturday on the day of my hubby's doctorate graduation :)

Things are going really well here.  I feel good - almost no nausea unless I let myself get too hungry, I have energy to clean/cook/shop/work etc.., I feel movement daily and I just have an overall feeling of health!  Even though I have been craving and eating some bad things (ice cream, chips, burgers) I am also eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.  So it all evens out, right?

8 days until our 20 week ultrasound!

5 comments:

  1. yay!!! baby bump!! you are glowing!! awwwwwww. You look beautiful hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing :) glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking lovely! Glad things are going so well, and enjoy the 20 week ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! Congrats on 18 1/2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry that it's been so long... great to hear that your pregnancy is going so well and I hope that no recent posts means that your resting and looking after yourself... and that everything is OK ? Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete