Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Good old days...

Last weekend was such a blast!  Got way too drunk for 48 hours straight, got sunburnt, and my abs literally ached by Sunday from laughing so hard.  High school friends are the best!  I felt 17 again!

One of the girls is 18 weeks pregnant, she did a lot of drinking juice and seemed to have a fun time too...obviously I am ridiculously jealous, so jealous I could scream.  She was on the pill when she conceived, hadn't even missed a pill.  Her baby bump was so cute too!  

No real news on our front...except DH's doctoral studies may come to a close sooner than we think...which is a total bummer for him because he has worked so hard but maybe it's meant to be...with work and personal stuff it has all been a lot to handle.  SO maybe we won't have to wait until next summer to try.  If that happens then my blog will turn back into that fascinating roller coaster of dIUI vs IVF.  Stay tuned!  I know you are all on the edge of your seat :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are, in fact, on the edge of our seats! It sounds like you had such a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete